March 29, 2013
The Top 10 Healthiest Seeds on Earth
5 Vaccines to Never Give a Child
10 Reasons Why We Don’t Need GMO Foods
40% of Cyprus Bank Account Money Looted – Is the USA Next?
12 Year Old Memorizes Declaration of Independence
The 6 Most Notorious Health Myths
The Top 10 Healthiest Seeds on Earth
John Summerly Waking TimesThey come in all different sizes, shapes and colours. The seed is an embryonic plant itself and the origin of nutrition. A plant goes to great lengths to produce each seed and fill it with high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential oils and dormant enzymes. If you're looking for a high quality, nutritious and filling snack, seeds are tough to beat. Let's look at the ten healthiest seeds on Earth and how to consume them. A seed is life. It is a living food. It is impossible to eat a raw seed and not derive nutrition. Many seeds are edible and the majority of human calories comes from seeds, especially from legumes and nuts. Seeds also provide most cooking oils, many beverages and spices and some important food additives. In different seeds the seed embryo or the endosperm dominates and provides most of the nutrients. The storage proteins of the embryo and endosperm differ in their amino acid content and physical properties. How to Eat Seeds There is only one way to derive nutrition from seeds and that is to eat them raw. Once they are exposed to heat, they produce toxic substances and the vitamin, mineral and essential oil profiles are denatured. By roasting a seed, its classification moves from a living food to a dead food. There is no seed on earth that can withstand roasting or heating without breaking down its nutritional components. Always remember, eat seeds naturally...eat them raw. This also means they can be soaked, ground or mashed (i.e. tahini), especially if a seed's shell or coat is to difficult to pierce with the teeth.
- Choose raw and unsalted seeds
- Avoid coated or roasted seeds
- Avoid sugar coated seeds
The 10 Healthiest Seeds on Earth
1) CHIA SEEDSConsider these facts about Chia seeds:
- 2.5 times more protein than kidney beans
- 3 times the antioxidant strength of blueberries
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 6 times more calcium than milk
- 7 times more vitamin C than oranges
- 8 times more omega-3 than salmon
- 10 times more fiber than rice
- 15 times more magnesium than broccoli
2) HEMP SEEDSMore people are discovering the nutritional benefits of hemp seed, nut and oil. Hemp contains:
- All 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce.
- A high protein percentage of the simple proteins that strengthen immunity and fend off toxins.
- Eating hemp seeds in any form could aid, if not heal, people suffering from immune deficiency diseases. This conclusion is supported by the fact that hemp seed has been used to treat nutritional deficiencies brought on by tuberculosis, a severe nutrition blocking disease that causes the body to waste away.
- Nature's highest botanical source of essential fatty acid, with more essential fatty acid than flax or any other nut or seed oil.
- A perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 Linoleic Acid and Omega-3 Linolenic Acid â€” for cardiovascular health and general strengthening of the immune system.
- A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
- A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective element of plants with benefits protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin, organs and mitochondria.
- The richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids.
3) POMEGRANATE SEEDSPomegranates are a rich source of antioxidants. Therefore, it helps to protect your body's cells from free radicals, which cause premature aging. In simple words, pomegranate juice pumps the level of oxygen in your blood. The antioxidants fight free radicals and prevents blood clots. This eventually helps the blood to flow freely in your body in turn improving the oxygen levels in your blood. Pomegranates are especially high in polyphenols, a form of antioxidant purported to help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. In fact, pomegranate juice, which contains health-boosting tannins, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid, has higher antioxidant activity than green tea and red wine. The pomegranate, with its edible seeds inside juicy sacs, is high in vitamin C and potassium, low in calories (80 per serving, which is just under one-third of a medium fruit), and a good source of fibre. The antioxidant properties of a pomegranate prevent low-density lipoprotein cholesterol from oxidizing. This essentially means that pomegranates prevent the hardening of the artery walls with excess fat, leaving your arteries fat free and pumping with antioxidants. "Mice that drank pomegranate juice were able to significantly reduce the progression of atherosclerosis, [by] at least 30 percent," said study co-author Dr. Claudio Napoli, a professor of medicine and clinical pathology at the University of Naples School of Medicine in Italy. Pomegranate health benefits run bone deep; it can reduce the damage on the cartilage for those hit with arthritis. This fruit has the ability to lessen the inflammation and fights the enzymes that destroy the cartilage.
4) FLAX SEEDSDietary fiber from flaxseed suppresses rises in blood levels of lipids after a meal and modulate appetite. University of Copenhagen researchers report that flax fiber suppresses appetite and helps support weight loss. lax has been cultivated for centuries and has been celebrated for its usefulness all over the world. Hippocrates wrote about using flax for the relief of abdominal pains, and the French Emperor Charlemagne favored flax seed so much that he passed laws requiring its consumption! The main health benefits of flax seed are due to its rich content of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), dietary fiber, and lignans. The essential fatty acid ALA is a powerful anti-inflammatory, decreasing the production of agents that promote inflammation and lowering blood levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a biomarker of inflammation. Through the actions of the ALA and lignans, flax has been shown to block tumor growth in animals and may help reduce cancer risk in humans. Lignans are phytoestrogens, plant compounds that have estrogen-like effects and antioxidant properties. Phytoestrogens help to stabilize hormonal levels, reducing the symptoms of PMS and menopause, and potentially reducing the risk of developing breast and prostate cancer. The fiber in flax seed promotes healthy bowel function. One tablespoon of whole flax seed contains as much fiber as half a cup of cooked oat bran. Flax's soluble fibers can lower blood cholesterol levels, helping reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. Ground flax seed provides more nutritional benefits than does the whole seed. Grind the seeds at home using a coffee grinder or blender, and add them to cereals, baked goods and smoothies.
5) PUMPKIN SEEDSThey are the only seed that is alkaline-forming in this world of highly acidic diets. Add pumpkin seeds to your list of foods rich in protein. 100 grams of seeds on a daily basis provide 54 percent of the daily requirement in terms of protein. Most of us pop pills to replenish deficiency of vitamin B-complex, try pumpkin seeds next time. Pumpkin seeds are a good source for vitamin B like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6 and folates. For those who are down in the dumps, pumpkin seeds can help fight through depression. The chemical component L-tryptophan is the secret ingredient to boost your mood. Did you know that pumpkin seeds can prevent kidney stones? Studies suggest that pumpkin seeds can help prevent certain kidney stone formations like calcium oxalate kidney stone. Pumpkin seeds even hold the secret to fighting parasites, especially tapeworms.
6) APRICOT SEEDSApricot kernels are, like most nuts and seeds, very nutritious. Among the nutrients they contain is one called amygdalin, which is also known as vitamin B17. This attacks cancer cells, and thus can help prevent cancer from breaking out in our bodies. Amygdalin (vitamin B17) is contained in many hundreds of foods, but ones that are particularly rich in amygdalin have disappeared to a large extent from our Western diet. Peoples throughout the world who still eat a traditional diet, have been found to be largely free from cancer. These diets are rich in foods containing amygdalin. Apart from apricot kernels, examples of other amygdalin rich foods are bitter almonds (amygdalin tastes bitter _ sweet almonds do not contain it, and apricot kernels that are not bitter do not contain it). Other foods containing amygdalin are apple pips, grape seeds, millet, broad beans, most berries, cassava and many other seeds, beans, pulses and grains _ but not ones that have been highly hybridized. For prevention, however, Dr Ernst T Krebs Jr., the biochemist who first produced laetrile (concentrated amygdalin) in the 1950s, recommended that if a person would eat ten to twelve apricot kernels a day for life, then barring the equivalent of Chernobyl, he is likely to be cancer free.
7) SESAME SEEDSSesame seeds may be the oldest condiment known to man. They are highly valued for their oil which is exceptionally resistant to rancidity.
Not only are sesame seeds a very good source of manganese and copper, but they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc and dietary fiber. In addition to these important nutrients, sesame seeds contain two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin. Both of these substances belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans, and have been shown to have a cholesterol-lowering effect in humans, and to prevent high blood pressure and increase vitamin E supplies in animals. Sesamin has also been found to protect the liver from oxidative damage.
8 ) SUNFLOWER SEEDSSunflower seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E, the body's primary fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E travels throughout the body neutralizing free radicals that would otherwise damage fat-containing structures and molecules, such as cell membranes, brain cells, and cholesterol. Sunflower seeds have some of the highest total phytosterol content of seeds. Phytosterols are compounds found in plants that have a chemical structure very similar to cholesterol, and when present in the diet in sufficient amounts, are believed to reduce blood levels of cholesterol, enhance the immune response and decrease risk of certain cancers. Sunflower seeds are a good source of magnesium. Numerous studies have demonstrated that magnesium helps reduce the severity of asthma, lower high blood pressure, and prevent migraine headaches, as well as reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
9) CUMIN SEEDSCumin is a seed that has been used since antiquity. This traditional herb is known for its health benefits and medicinal uses for hundreds of years. Cumin is useful for digestive disorders and even as an antiseptic. The seeds themselves are rich in iron and help boost the power of the liver. Cumin also helps relieve symptoms of common cold. If you have a sore throat, try adding some dry ginger to cumin water, to help soothe it. Cumin juice makes for a great tonic for the body even if you don't have a specific ailment. It is said to increase the heat in the body thus making metabolism more efficient. It is also considered to be a powerful kidney and liver herb which can help boost the immune system. It's also believed that black cumin seeds can treat asthma and arthritis.
10) GRAPE SEEDSGrape seeds have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and polyphenols. Grape seed extract may prevent heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. By limiting lipid oxdation, phenolics in grape seeds may reduce risk of heart disease, such as by inhibiting platelet aggregation and reducing inflammation. A study published in the journal Carcinogenesis shows that grape seed extract (GSE) kills squamous cell carcinoma cells, while leaving healthy cells unharmed. Grape seeds may even reduce the infectivity of Norovirus surrogates according to research published in Applied and Environmental Microbiology.
5 Vaccines to Never Give a Childmedical propaganda from the last century and insists there are at least some "good" vaccines; and 3) The last group has a total blind loyalty to what has been erroneously declared as "vaccine science" and will defend all vaccines regardless of any resources or evidence that presents the contrary. These are the three groups I run into daily whether they are members of the community, colleagues, parents, family members or simply people online. I'm sure you can easily situate yourself in at least one of these three groupings. I use specific techniques to deal with each group when communicating information as each can only go down the rabbit hole so far. For obvious reasons, the third group is by far the most difficult to convey any information to since they live in this bubble of disbelief when it comes to any concept that deals with anti-vaccination.
This article is specifically for groups 2) and 3). Most of my readers belong to the first group, however many are in the second group as well, which is perfectly understandable. However, as many of you know, I am not a fan of those that sit on the fence when it comes to vaccination, so my goal is always to increase awareness and bring those in level 3) back to level 2) and eventually those in level 2) back to level 1). For some it takes three days and others three years, but regardless of the information presented, any advancement in understanding does not occur until each person is ready to openly receive and embrace the information. 5 Vaccines To Never Give a ChildThe CDC, public health officials and medical doctors all recommend 49 doses of 14 vaccines before the age of 6? Before you take a risk on vaccinating your child, become informed on each vaccine, its dosage, ingredients, risks and side effects. Here are the big 5 to avoid.
1. Flu VaccineDespite assurances by the FDA to remove thimerosal from vaccines it remains in several influenza vaccines, year after year. Thimerosal is a mercury based neurotoxin which has been proven through many scientific publications and reports to adversely affect the human body and brain The 2012/2013 season offered three out of six flu vaccines which contained thimerosal and all are were FDA approved. No flu vaccine is ever tested for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility. . This means that none of the carcinogenic excipients (inside every vaccine) are ever studied and their effects on the human body are unknown. This declaration also indicates that there is no responsible authority that can state to a parent, that their son or daughter will not become infertile as a consequence of receiving the influenza vaccine. Another remarkable fact is that although all pregnant women are encouraged to receive the flu vaccine by health and medical authorities, the safety and effectiveness for pregnant women or nursing mothers has also not been established. Perhaps this is why studies show many spontaneous abortions and stillbirths after pregnant women are vaccinated. Moreover, they estimate the probable flu strains meaning that 100 percent of influenza vaccines are a crap shoot in terms of effectiveness for any given population. With more than 200 viruses known to cause influenza-like illness (ILI), a person can get a flu shot and still become sick with what is described as "the flu". According to CDC data, in the past 11 years, 86% of all influenza-type illnesses were NOT caused by the influenza virus, thus influenza viruses are ONLY active 14% of the time. The proportion of ILI caused by influenza viruses varies by year, and even varies within a specific year over the course of the winter. Therefore, under a hypothetical scenario that influenza vaccines work 25% of the time (which is marginally high percentage for flu vaccine effectiveness), that means the maximum effectiveness of the flu vaccine would be 3.5% on influenza viral strains and nil for ILI. A recent report which was highlighted by the alternative media is a remarkable study published in the Cochrane Library which found no evidence of benefit for influenza vaccinations and also noted that the vast majority of trials were inadequate. For a better understanding of what the entire flu season is about, please review my article on Flu Season Exposed As a Fabrication and Plot By Governments, Deliberately Causing Illness To Promote Vaccinations. As of July 2012, there have been more than 84,000 reports of reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following influenza vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including over 1,000 related deaths and over 1,600 cases of GBS. Check out this graph from the National Vaccine Information Center which compares ingredient amounts in different flu vaccines.
2. Chicken Pox VaccineA five-year-old girl, vaccinated against chicken pox (varicella-zoster virus (VZV)) recently presented with clinical symptoms of the disease. Therefore the diagnosis of a breakthrough varicella disease with the vaccine strain was established. An immunodeficiency was ruled out. This case demonstrates that a child vaccinated against chicken pox does not exclude an infection with the vaccine strain. A county in the western part of Indiana is the site of the nation's largest current chickenpox outbreak, according to news reports. An epidemiologist has confirmed that out of the cases analyzed, 97 percent of the children were vaccinated. To cover-up the wild increase for the disease, public health officials are blaming one unvaccinated child as the cause despite 97 percent of vaccinated children contracting chicken pox. More than 85 percent of those vaccinated received full vaccinations. The claim by public health officials is that 90% of children who are not vaccinated for chickenpox will get it by the time they are twelve. However, studies have demonstrated that the virus remains dormant in the body of those who are vaccinated and can become active again later on. Other studies show that the frequency and incidence are regardless of vaccination rates as those vaccinated still contract the virus and all its symptoms. A report from The New England Journal of Medicine concluded that an outbreak of chickenpox among a group of children in New Hampshire showed that the virus that causes chickenpox can be highly infectious even among those who have been vaccinated. Mass use of chickenpox vaccine by children in the U.S. since 1995 has limited natural boosting of Varicella Zoster immunity in the adult population and there has been a significant increase in cases of Herpes zoster among adults.
3. MMR VaccineMore than 1,000 people in New Jersey and New York were sickened with mumps in the summer of 2010. Health officials linked the outbreak to an 11-year-old boy at the camp. The boy had been fully vaccinated against the mumps, as had 77 percent of the patients in New Jersey. In the United States, children typically receive their mumps vaccination as part of the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccine. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises children to receive their first dose between 12 and 18 months, and their second between the ages of 4 and 6. Mumps used to be a routine childhood disease. Many of you reading this likely had your turn, the virus ran its course while you stayed at home in bed, and you've been rewarded with lifelong immunity. In most cases mumps, like many of the childhood diseases we're now vaccinating our children against, is not a serious disease. In rare cases, serious complications can develop, but you must weigh this risk against that of the vaccine, which, for one, definitely contains substances with known toxic properties such as aluminum. The other aspect to the equation is that even if you get the vaccine, you may still get the mumps, which means you've accepted the risk of the vaccine itself with no benefit whatsoever. As of March 1, 2012, there have been 898 claims filed in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for injuries and deaths following MMR vaccination, including 56 deaths and 842 serious injuries. Using the MedAlerts search engine, as of July 9, 2012 there have been 6,058 serious adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in connection with measles vaccine since 1990, with over half of those occurring in children 3 and under. Evidence has been published in the medical literature that vaccinated persons can get measles because either they do not respond to the vaccine or the vaccine's efficacy wanes over time and vaccinated mothers do not transfer long lasting maternal antibodies to their infants to protect them in the first few months of life.
4. DTaP VaccineWhooping cough, or pertussis, is spreading across the entire US at rates at least twice as high as those recorded in 2011 and epidemiologists and health officials are even admitting that the vaccines may be the cause. The cause could very well be due to multiple loads of toxins delivered through the DTaP vaccine which include, (but not limited to): formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80. That means that every DTaP vaccine contains carcinogenic, neurotoxic, immunotoxic and sterility agents just like many of this year's flu vaccines. These chemicals then bioaccumulate in the child with each successive vaccine, further introducing an additional load of toxins with each injection. Dangerous new strains of whooping cough bacteria are now evading Australia's vaccine against the disease and entrenching a four-year epidemic that could soon spread overseas, Sydney scientists have found in research that raises questions about the national vaccine program. The dangerous new strains of whooping cough bacteria were reported in March 2012. The vaccine, researchers said, was responsible. The reason for this is because, while whooping cough is primarily attributed to Bordetella pertussis infection, it is also caused by another closely related pathogen called B. parapertussis, which the vaccine does NOT protect against. Two years earlier, scientists at Penn State had already reported that the pertussis vaccine significantly enhanced the colonization of B. parapertussis, thereby promoting vaccine-resistant whooping cough outbreaks. According to the authors: "... [V]accination led to a 40-fold enhancement of B. parapertussis colonization in the lungs of mice. Though the mechanism behind this increased colonization was not specifically elucidated, it is speculated to involve specific immune responses skewed or dampened by the acellular vaccine, including cytokine and antibody production during infection. Despite this vaccine being hugely effective against B. pertussis, which was once the primary childhood killer, these data suggest that the vaccine may be contributing to the observed rise in whooping cough incidence over the last decade by promoting B. parapertussis infection." Pertussis whooping cough is a cyclical disease with natural increases that tend to occur every 4-5 years, no matter how high the vaccination rate is in a population using DPT/DTaP or Tdap vaccines on a widespread basis. Whole cell DPT vaccines used in the U.S. from the 1950â€²s until the late 1990â€²s were estimated to be 63 to 94 percent effective and studies showed that vaccine-acquired immunity fell to about 40 percent after seven years. In the study cited above, the researchers noted the vaccine's effectiveness was only 41 percent among 2- to 7-year-olds and a dismal 24 percent among those aged 8-12 The fact that many vaccines are ineffective is becoming increasingly apparent. Merck has recently been slapped with two separate class action lawsuits contending they lied about the effectiveness of the mumps vaccine in their combination MMR shot, and fabricated efficacy studies to maintain the illusion for the past two decades that the vaccine is highly protective. Check out this graph from the National Vaccine Information Center which compares ingredient amounts in different DTaP vaccines.
5. HPV VaccineA closer look at research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (August, 2007), entitled, "Effect of Human Papillomavirus 16/18 L1 Viruslike Particle Vaccine Among Young Women With Preexisting Infection" sought to determine the usefulness of the HPV vaccine among women who already carry HPV (which includes virtually all women who are sexually active, regardless of their age). This document revealed startling information about the ineffectiveness of the Gardasil vaccine. It revealed that the HPV vaccine often caused an increase in the presence of HPV strains while utterly failing to clear the viruses in most women. Merck's Gardasil vaccine was studied for less than 3 years in about 12,000 healthy girls and 14000 healthy boys under age 16 before it was licensed in 2006. Gardasil was not studied in children with health problems or in combination with all other vaccines routinely given to American adolescents. Clinical trials did not use a true placebo to study safety but compared Gardasil against the reactive aluminum adjuvant in Gardasil; After Gardasil was licensed and three doses recommended for 11-12 year old girls and teenagers, there were thousands of reports of sudden collapse with unconsciousness within 24 hours, seizures, muscle pain and weakness, disabling fatigue, Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS), facial paralysis, brain inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, blood clots, optic neuritis, multiple sclerosis, strokes, heart and other serious health problems, including death, following receipt of Gardasil vaccine. The authors also found no evidence that the vaccine worked at all. This observation led the authors to offer this damning conclusion that appears to render Gardasil nothing more than a grand medical hoax. A 2011 publication in the Annals of Medicine exposed the fraudulent nature of Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines such as Gardasil and Cervarix. Key messages the researchers report include a lack of evidence for any HPV vaccines in preventing cervical cancer and lack of evaluation of health risks. The authors concluded by summing up their evidence and stating that the presentation of partial and non-factual information regarding cervical cancer risks and the usefulness of HPV vaccines, as cited above, is neither scientific nor ethical. None of these practices serve public health interests, nor are they likely to reduce the levels of cervical cancer. As of August 2012, there have been a total of 26,304 reports made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) associated with Gardasil or Cervarix vaccines, including 118 deaths.
10 Reasons Why We Don’t Need GMO FoodsGenetically modified (GM) foods are often promoted as a way to feed the world. But this is little short of a confidence trick. Far from needing more GM foods, there are urgent reasons why we need to ban them altogether.
1. GM foods won't solve the food crisisA 2008 World Bank report concluded that increased biofuel production is the major cause of the increase in food prices. Biofuels are crops grown for fuel rather than food. GM giant Monsanto has been at the heart of the lobbying for biofuels â€” while profiting enormously from the resulting food crisis and using it as a PR opportunity to promote GM foods! "The climate crisis was used to boost biofuels, helping to create the food crisis; and now the food crisis is being used to revive the fortunes of the GM industry." â€” Daniel Howden, Africa correspondent, The Independent (UK) "The cynic in me thinks that they're just using the current food crisis and the fuel crisis as a springboard to push GM crops back on to the public agenda. I understand why they're doing it, but the danger is that if they're making these claims about GM crops solving the problem of drought or feeding the world, that's bullshit." _ Prof Denis Murphy, head of biotechnology, University of Glamorgan, Wales
2. GM crops do not increase yield potentialDespite the promises, GM has not increased the yield potential of any commercialised crops. In fact, studies show that the most widely grown GM crop, GM soya, has suffered reduced yields. A report that analyzed nearly two decades worth of peer reviewed research on the yield of the primary GM food/feed crops, soybeans and corn (maize), reveals that despite 20 years of research and 13 years of commercialization, genetic engineering has failed to significantly increase US crop yields. The author, former US EPA and US FDA biotech specialist Dr Gurian-Sherman, concludes that when it comes to yield, "Traditional breeding outperforms genetic engineering hands down." "Let's be clear. As of this year , there are no commercialized GM crops that inherently increase yield. Similarly, there are no GM crops on the market that were engineered to resist drought, reduce fertilizer pollution or save soil. Not one." _ Dr Doug Gurian-Sherman
3. GM crops increase pesticide useUS government data shows that in the US, GM crops have produced an overall increase, not decrease, in pesticide use compared to conventional crops. "The promise was that you could use less chemicals and produce a greater yield. But let me tell you none of this is true." _ Bill Christison, President of the US National Family Farm Coalition
4. There are better ways to feed the worldA major UN/World Bank-sponsored report compiled by 400 scientists and endorsed by 58 countries concluded that GM crops have little to offer global agriculture and the challenges of poverty, hunger, and climate change, because better alternatives are available. In particular, the report championed "agroecological" farming as the sustainable way forward for developing countries.
5. Other farm technologies are more successfulIntegrated Pest Management and other innovative low-input or organic methods of controlling pests and boosting yields have proven highly effective, particularly in the developing world. Other plant breeding technologies, such as Marker Assisted Selection (non-GM genetic mapping), are widely expected to boost global agricultural productivity more effectively and safely than GM. "The quiet revolution is happening in gene mapping, helping us understand crops better. That is up and running and could have a far greater impact on agriculture [than GM]." _ Prof John Snape, head of the department of crop genetics, John Innes Centre
6. GM foods have not been shown to be safe to eatGenetic modification is a crude and imprecise way of incorporating foreign genetic material (e.g. from viruses, bacteria) into crops, with unpredictable consequences. The resulting GM foods have undergone little rigorous and no long-term safety testing. However, animal feeding tests have shown that GM foods have toxic effects, including abnormal changes in organs, immune system disturbances, accelerated ageing, and changes in gene expression. Very few studies have been published on the direct effects on humans of eating a GM food. One such study found unexpected effects on gut bacteria, but was never followed up. It is claimed that Americans have eaten GM foods for years with no ill effects. But these foods are unlabeled in the US and no one has monitored the consequences. With other novel foods like trans fats, it has taken decades to realize that they have caused millions of premature deaths. Help us speak truth to power. Donate what you can afford to support NationofChange. "We are confronted with the most powerful technology the world has ever known, and it is being rapidly deployed with almost no thought whatsoever to its consequences." â€” Dr Suzanne Wuerthele, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) toxicologist
7. People don’t want GM foods _ so they’re hidden in animal feedAs a spokesperson for Asgrow, a subsidiary of Monsanto, said, “If you put a label on genetically engineered food, you might as well put a skull and crossbones on it.” The GM industry has got around the problem of consumer rejection of GM foods by hiding them in animal feed. Meat, eggs and dairy products from animals raised on the millions of tons of GM feed imported into Europe do not have to be labelled. Some studies show that contrary to GM and food industry claims, animals raised on GM feed ARE different from those raised on non-GM feed. Other studies show that if GM crops are fed to animals, GM material can appear in the resulting products and affect the animals' health. So eating these "stealth GMOs" may affect the health of consumers.
8. GM crops are a long-term economic disaster for farmersA 2009 report showed that GM seed prices in America have increased dramatically, compared to non-GM and organic seeds, cutting average farm incomes for US farmers growing GM crops. The report concluded, "At the present time there is a massive disconnect between the sometimes lofty rhetoric from those championing biotechnology as the proven path toward global food security and what is actually happening on farms in the US that have grown dependent on GM seeds and are now dealing with the consequences."
9. GM and non-GM cannot co-existGM contamination of conventional and organic food is increasing. An unapproved GM rice that was grown for only one year in field trials was found to have extensively contaminated the US rice supply and seed stocks. In Canada, the organic oilseed rape industry has been destroyed by contamination from GM rape. In Spain, a study found that GM maize "has caused a drastic reduction in organic cultivations of this grain and is making their coexistence practically impossible". The time has come to choose between a GM-based, or a non-GM-based, world food supply. "If some people are allowed to choose to grow, sell and consume GM foods, soon nobody will be able to choose food, or a biosphere, free of GM. It's a one way choice, like the introduction of rabbits or cane toads to Australia; once it's made, it can't be reversed." _ Roger Levett, specialist in sustainable development
10. We can't trust GM companiesThe big biotech firms pushing their GM foods have a terrible history of toxic contamination and public deception. GM is attractive to them because it gives them patents that allow monopoly control over the world's food supply. They have taken to harassing and intimidating farmers for the "crime" of saving patented seed or "stealing" patented genes â€” even if those genes got into the farmer's fields through accidental contamination by wind or insects. "Farmers are being sued for having GMOs on their property that they did not buy, do not want, will not use and cannot sell." _ Tom Wiley, North Dakota farmer
40% of Cyprus Bank Account Money Looted – Is the USA Next?
Have you heard about the craziness in Cyprus? Cyprian banks have frozen all accounts and are closed but have kept ATMs stocked with cash under the order of the authorities.Â People have been lining up in Nicosia (Cyprus' capital) and other cities to withdraw (or try to withdraw) their savings. There have been protests in the streets and clashes in the streets with riot police.
Early Monday, March 25th, Cyprus reached a deal that would "fix" their banking woes and enable it to receive funds from its European and international lenders to prop up its ailing banking sector and prevent its exit from the euro zone.
Reuters reported that the proposed agreement would include the closure of the country's second-largest lender (Popular Bank of Cyprus or "Laiki Bank") with deposits under â‚¬100,000 to be shifted to the larger Bank of Cyprus. Deposits over â‚¬100,000 at Laiki would be frozen and used to pay off debts, it said. Also, Agence France-Presse reported that, as part of the agreement, the country will impose a 40% haircut on Bank of Cyprus depositors holding more than 100,000 euros in their accounts.
Please allow me to translate this for you:
A brand new "looting" arrangement has been reached in Cyprus. It involves FREEZING the funds of all accounts over â‚¬100,000 and then STEALING up to 40% of those funds sometime over the next few weeks or months, or whenever the "elites" get the itch. According to the USA Today: "Large deposits with Bank of Cyprus above the insured level will be frozen until it becomes clear whether or to what extent they will also be forced to take losses, the Eurogroup of finance ministers said in a statement."
Initial reports were that they were only going to steal 10% from most accounts, but now they have upped the ante to 40%. Why the â‚¬100,000 threshold? Because EU bank accounts are insured up to â‚¬100,000 and the criminal banksters figured they could just steal anything over that amount. "Too bad, chumps! We're taking it and there's nothing you can do about it!"
IMF chief Christine Lagarde characterized the theft as "a lasting, durable and fully financed solution." Huh? It doesn't sound like a very good solution if you just had your life savings STOLEN!
I am astounded at how many sources and analysts keep calling this a "haircut." A haircut is what you do to an investment. If I am foolish enough to give the government some of my money to buy a bond and they cannot pay me back in full, they might make me take a "haircut" on my investment.
This is no "haircut" ... this is a government LOOTING the life savings of its citizens. Nobody put money in those banks as an investment. They did it because they trusted that their savings would be safe. They didn't realize that the foxes were guarding the henhouse!
A 40% "haircut"? Â That really doesn’t seem too far from "decapitation" in my opinion.
No deposits are ever safe while the central banks are running things. Governments are inherently liars, and when it comes down to a crisis,Â it's always easier to just STEAL money from depositors and call it Â a "tax."“But this could NEVER happen in the USA. Because the ‘FED’ is here to protect us.”
Wrong! You see, the simple truth is that The Federal Reserve System is neither "federal," nor does it have any "reserves." The Fed is a system of private banks, owned by rich foreign and American bankers. It is the biggest scam ever perpetrated upon the American people. The Fed is the reason we have inflation and an enormous national debt, which, by the way, will NEVER be paid off, since The Fed would rather have the interest on the loan (the national debt) than the principal, because they make trillions of dollars from the US being in debt.
Â "But wait a minute! Doesn't the US government control The Fed? Doesn't the President appoint the Chairman of the Federal Reserve?" Well, yes, the President does appoint the Chairman...but NO, the US government does NOT control The Fed. Quite the opposite. The Fed actually controls the US government.Â Baron M. Rothschild once wrote, "Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws." Well, The Fed not only controls the US currency, but it also controls our politicians.
THE MEETING AT JEKYLL ISLAND:
Back in 1910, Jekyll Island (an island off the coast of Georgia) was privately owned by a small group of millionaires from New York, including William Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan.Â Their families would travel to Jekyll Island to spend the winter months. There was a brilliant structure there, the clubhouse, which was the center of their social activities. The island has since been purchased by the state of Georgia, converted into a state park and the clubhouse has been restored. If you were to visit the clubhouse and walk downstairs, you would come to a door with a plaque stating: "In this room the Federal Reserve System was created."
In November of 1910, Senator Nelson Aldrich sent his private railroad car to the railroad station in New Jersey.Â From there, he and six other men traveled under the cloak of secrecy to Jekyll Island.Â They were told to arrive separately at the railroad station, not to eat together, not to speak to each other, and to act like they were strangers.Â They were told to avoid newspaper reporters since they were well-known people, and reporters would have wondered why these seven prominent men were all traveling together.
Once they got on board the train, the deception continued. They were told to use first names only, not to use their last names at all. Â Â A few of the men used pseudonyms.Â Once they arrived at Jekyll Island, they spent over a week hammering out the details of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System.Â When they were done they went back to New York.
After the meeting at Jekyll Island, for several years, these men denied that there ever was a meeting.Â It wasn't until after the Federal Reserve System was established in 1913 that they then began to talk openly about their secretive trip and meeting at Jekyll Island. As a matter of fact, they wrote books, magazine articles, and gave interviews to reporters, so now it's possible to go into the public record and learn exactly what happened there off the coast of Georgia.
WHO WERE THE SEVEN MEN?
Senator Nelson Aldrich, whom I have already mentioned, was a Republican Senator and was the chairman of the National Monetary Commission.Â Â He was also the very important business associate of J. P. Morgan and was the father-in-law of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and was the grandfather of Nelson Rockefeller.
Also in attendance at Jekyll Island was Abraham Andrew, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury. Â Henry Davison, the senior partner of the J. P. Morgan Company, was in attendance, as was Charles Norton, the President of the First National Bank of New York.Â Benjamin Strong, the head of J. P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company, was at Jekyll Island, and in 1913, when the Federal Reserve Act was passed, Strong became the first head of The Fed.
Frank Vanderlip, the President of the National City Bank (NCB) of New York, was an attendee at Jekyll Island.Â NCB just happened to be the largest of all of the banks in America representing the financial interests of William Rockefeller and the international investment firm of Kuhn, Loeb & Company.
Finally, there was Paul Warburg who was almost certainly the most important at the meeting because of his familiarity with banking as it was practiced in Europe. Â Paul was one of the wealthiest men in the entire world.Â He was a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company and was a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in France and England.Â He maintained very close working relationships with his brother, Max Warburg, who was the head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands.
These were the seven men aboard that railroad car who were at Jekyll Island. Â According to G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island, as amazing as it may seem, they represented approximately 1/4 of the wealth of the entire world!Â Â These are the men that sat around the table and created the Federal Reserve System.
WHY WAS SECRECY IMPORTANT?
You might ask, "What is the big deal about a group of bankers getting together in private and talking about banking?"Â According to Vanderlip, "If it were to be exposed publicly that our particular group had gotten together and written a banking bill, that bill would have no chance whatever of passage by Congress."Â You see, the purpose of the bill was to break the grip of what was referred to as the "money trust," which was the concentration of wealth in the hands of a few large banks in New York on Wall Street . . . and it was written by the money trust!Â Had that fact been known from the beginning, the US would never have had a Federal Reserve System because as Vanderlip said, Congress would never have passed it. Â It would have been like hiring the fox to install the security system at the henhouse.Â This was why secrecy was so important.Â The goal was to create a "central bank" much like those in existence in Europe for centuries.
How could they conceal that from the American people? Congress was already on record as saying they did not want a central bank in America.Â Their challenge was to create a central bank that nobody would know was a central bank. This was their strategy: Â first, they would give it a name and including the word "Federal" so that it appears to be an official government entity. Then they would add the word "Reserve" so that it would appear there were reserves somewhere.Â Then, they would add the word "System" so that it would appear that there was a system of regional banks which would spread power over the entire country and remove the concentration of financial power from New York City. When you analyze it, you will realize that what they created there was not federal, there are no reserves, and it's not a system at all in the sense of diffusion of power. Â It was brilliant strategy.
CONVINCING THE PUBLIC:
The next thing was to "sell" The Fed to the public. The first draft of the Federal Reserve Act as it was presented to Congress was called the Aldrich Bill (named after the sponsor, Senator Nelson Aldrich). Â However, since Aldrich was so identified with big business interests, the people were outraged and Congress voted it down. Â But, just like Congress does today, they took the bill, rearranged the paragraphs, took Aldrich's name off the bill and found a couple of Democrats (Carter Glass and Robert Owen) to sponsor the new bill. Since everybody "knew" that the Republicans represented big business and that Democrats represented the "common man," this was a brilliant move. The Aldrich Bill had morphed into the Glass-Owen bill, and the new bill was perceived as being totally different from the Aldrich Bill.
The next step was for Aldrich and Vanderlip to give speeches and interviews to newspaper reporters condemning the Glass-Owen Bill. They would frequently state that the new bill would be "ruinous to banking and terrible for the country."Â By the time the American public would read that comment in the local newspaper, he would gullibly say, "Gee whiz, I reckon if the big bankers don't like the bill very much then it must be pretty good."
With this kind of expert tactics and deception, the public didn't stand a chance. Â It is no surprise that popular support was finally gained for the bill and on December 22, 1913 the bill was passed by Congress and the following day was signed into law by President Wilson.
As author G. Edward Griffin states, "the creature from Jekyll Island finally moved into Washington, DC."Â After the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated:Â "This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth….When the President signs this Act, the invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized….The new law will create inflation whenever the trust wants inflation….From now on, depression will be scientifically created." That's right, Lindbergh stated that future depressions would be "created" by the bankers.
Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking Committee during the 1930s, said about the stock market crash of 1929: "It was not accidental; it was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair so that they might emerge as ruler of us all."Â Since 1913, the Federal Reserve Act has been amended over 100 times, with each amendment expanding the power and reach of the Federal Reserve System to "create money out of nothing."
THE "MANDRAKE MECHANISM" -Â MONEY OUT OF NOTHING:
The passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 was the beginning of the partnership between a cartel of private bankers and the US government.Â This is VERY IMPORTANT.Â Â Cartels often go into partnership with governments because they need the force of law to enforce their cartel agreement. Â I have heard many economists refer to The Fed's process of creating money from nothing as the "Mandrake Mechanism" named after the comic-book character of the 1940s, Mandrake the Magician, who could create something out of nothing.
Let's take a simplified look and see how they create money through the Mandrake Mechanism.
Here's how it works. Â It starts with the government side of the partnership, it starts in Congress which only knows how to spend, spend, spend.Â Let's say Congress needs an extra billion dollars today so it goes to the treasury and says "we need a billion dollars" and the Secretary of the Treasury says "you're crazy, we're plum out of money, we ran out of the tax money back in May."Â Â Congress then gets together and strolls down Constitution Avenue and stops at the local Kinko's and prints off some "official" US Government bonds, which are really nothing more than fancy IOU's.Â Â After printing a billion dollars worth of these bonds, they offer them to the private sector (i.e. the American sheeple).Â Well, tens of thousands of Americans are anxious to lend their money to the government, since they've been told by their trusted investment advisors that this is the most sound investment that you can make, since these bonds are backed by the "full faith and credit of the US government."Â They're not quite sure what that means but it sure sounds good.
Now, after selling half a billion of US bonds, Congress still needs more money...after all, they've got a spending addiction. They've already milked the American public with the issuance of the bonds, so the next day they stroll down to the Federal Reserve building. The Fed has been waiting for them _ that's one of the reasons it was created. By the time they get inside the Federal Reserve building, the Fed officer is already opening up his checkbook, and he writes a check to the US Treasury for half a billion bucks.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
You might be asking, "Where did The Fed get half a billion dollars to give to the US Treasury?" Did they have $500,000,000 in their account?Â The startling answer is there is no money in the account at the Federal Reserve System. Â NONE. In fact, technically, there isn't even an account, there is only a checkbook. Â Â That billion dollars springs into being at precisely the instant the officer signs that check and, if you remember in Economics 101, that is what the professor called "monetizing the debt."Â Â This is how the government gets its instant access to any amount of money at any time without having to go to the taxpayer directly and justify it or ask for it. Â Otherwise, they would have to come to the taxpayer and say we're going to raise your taxes another $7,500 this year.Â Of course, if they did that, then the American taxpayer would vote them out of office quick, fast, and in a hurry.Â Â No, Congress really likes the Mandrake Mechanism because it's a "no questions asked" source of instant cash.
Now, this is where it really gets interesting. Â Let's go back to that half billion dollar check that the Fed official just wrote.Â The Treasury official deposits the check into the government's checking account and all of a sudden the computers indicate that the government has a billion dollar deposit.Â So now the government can write a billion dollars in checks against that deposit, which Congress does very quickly, as they are going through withdrawals from not having enough money for their "spending sprees."Â For the sake of our simplistic analysis, let's just follow $100 out of that half a billion.Â Let's say Congress writes a $1000 check to Johnny, who cuts the lawn at the White House.Â He gets a check for $1000, completely clueless that only a day before, this money didn't even exist, but he doesn't care, so he deposits it into his bank account. Now, the bank manager sees that a $1000 deposit has been made he runs over to the loan window and opens it up and says "Attention, attention, we now money to loan."Â Everyone is thrilled since that's one of the chief reasons that people go to banks, right? They want to borrow money.
Well, it just so happens that Freddie (Johnny's neighbor) needs to borrow $900 for a home renovation.Â Â The Federal Reserve System requires that the banks hold no less than 10% of their deposits in reserve, so the bank holds 10% of that $1000 in reserve ($100) and it loans Freddie the $900 he needs for his home renovation.Â Â What do you think Freddie does with the $900? He wants to spend it so he puts it into his checking account. When he puts this $900 into his checking account, it's considered a deposit, then the bank is only required to keep $90 in deposits and can turn around and loan out $810.Â The next fellow also needs a loan, so he borrows the $810, deposits it into his checking account, and then the bank has more deposits which can, in turn, create more loans.Â At the end of the day, the bank can eventually loan out $9000 based on the initial $1000 deposit, as a result of the 10% fractional reserve requirement.
Where did the $9000 come from?Â The answer is the same as when the Fed officer wrote the check... there was no money. The money is "created" precisely at the point at which the loans are made. Â Â Think about this for a minute. This money was created out of nothing and yet the banks collect interest on it which means that they collect interest on nothing. What a racket, huh?
But the story doesn't stop there.Â This newly created money goes out into the economy and it dilutes down the value of the dollars that were already out there. Â My lovely wife Charlene cooks an amazing homemade chicken tortilla soup.Â The broth is amazing.Â Now, if I were to add a gallon of water to the cauldron, it would ruin the broth.Â But this is analogous to what's happening with the money supply.Â Injecting this "money created from nothing" into the economy is like pouring water into a wonderful pot of soup.
So by throwing more and more money into the US "economic soup," the money gets weaker and weaker and weaker and we have the phenomenon called inflation which is the appearance of rising prices.Â But inflation is just the "appearance" of rising prices.Â In reality, prices are not really rising.Â Inflation is a result of our money falling in value, more commonly referred to as the "devaluation of the dollar."Â If this dollar devaluation continues, our money will be more useful as toilet paper than as a medium of exchange.
And with the recent housing crisis, I'm sure that you are all familiar with the fact that, when you get that bank loan of money created out of nothing, the bank wants something from you.Â It wants you to sign on the dotted line and pledge your house, your car, your inventory, your assets so that in case for any reason you cannot continue to make your payments they get your assets. The banks are NOT going to lose anything on this. Whether it's expansion or contraction, inflation or deflation, the banks are covered and we like sheep go right along with it because we haven't figured it out, we don't know that this is a scam.
There you have in a condensed form a crash course on the Federal Reserve System. Â I can assure you that you now know more about The Fed than you probably would if you enrolled in a four year course in economics because they don't teach this in school.
Â So, in light of the recent financial chaos in Cyprus (and the USA), I ask you this question: Will the private bankers who own The Fed help stabilize our markets?
I leave you with this thought: In the Bible, we learn that the debtor is a slave to the lender. That is the relationship of the USA to The Federal Reserve System. In essence, we are all slaves to the international private bankers who own The Fed.
If you want to learn more about the Federal Reserve System, I strongly recommend The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. It is the "magnum opus" of books on this topic.
12 Year Old Memorizes Declaration of IndependenceOur daughter, Brianna, memorized the entire Declaration of Independence. We are so proud of her. Thomas Jefferson would have been proud, too.
The 6 Most Notorious Health MythsDr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of Real Cause Real Cure, spoke with Dr. Manny Alvarez, senior managing health editor for FoxNews.com, about some of the most notorious health myths.
Myth #1: Arthritis medication is the best treatment for arthritis.According Teitelbaum, more than 30,000 unnecessary deaths occur each year from arthritis medications. "If you take a look at things like ibuprofen or the standard arthritis medication, 16,500 bleeding ulcer deaths a year in the United States from those medications _ and the doubling and tripling of heart attack and stroke risk." While Teitelbaum says it's better to be on medication than to be in pain, there are natural remedies for arthritis that are much safer. Â End Pain, which is a mix of willow bark and boswellia, has shown to be twice as effective as ibuprofen in studies, Teitelbaum noted. Â Also, Curamin and boswellia were found to be more effective than Celebrex. Â And rather than getting side effects, the natural remedies provide side benefits _ such as decreasing the risk of Alzheimer's disease and the risk of cancer.
Myth #2: You need to take calcium to treat osteoporosis.A very controversial claim Teitelbaum makes is that taking calcium is for osteoporosis can actually do more harm than good. "Osteoporosis is not calcium deficiency, and the calcium has very little benefit," he said. Â "But recent studies show that it can increase heart attack deaths up to 31 percent _ which is massive." Instead of taking unnecessary calcium, Teitelbaum says to simply drink more milk and other natural sources of the element. Â But more importantly, since the calcium isn't exactly needed, individuals with osteoporosis can take minerals, such as Strontium _ which has been shown to be almost twice as effective as medications. Â Magnesium, vitamin D, boron and other nutrients help increase bone density and the production of healthy new bone.
Myth #3: Antacids are necessary to treat indigestion.Many Americans suffer from indigestion, and numerous medications purport to relieve symptoms from the embarrassing condition. Â However, Teitelbaum says that antacids don't exactly treat the source of the problem. "Indigestion is not too much stomach acid; it's poor digestion," Teitelbaum said. Â "If you don't have what you need to digest your food, you eat this big mega-meal, and an hour later, it's still sitting in your stomach." In order to aid digestion, Teitelbaum suggests taking digestive enzymes, such as Digest Gold. Â Whatever brand you use, make sure they are 100 percent plant-based enzymes. Â Probiotic culture found in yogurts and supplement are also helpful in the lower abdomen, relieving gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
Myth #4: Â Avoid the sun.Teitelbaum said the myth that people should avoid the sun at all costs probably results in tens of thousands of unnecessary cancer deaths each year. "Most of the deadly skin cancers, called melanomas, are not in sun-exposed areas," he said. Â "They're increasing because of poor immune function, from poor sleep, poor nutrition and other factors." The skin cancers caused by sunshine are usually not the dangerous kinds, Teitelbaum said. Â Instead, sunshine is critical for vitamin D, an important hormone and vitamin. Â Without vitamin D, individuals can have an increased risk of breast cancer, autoimmune disease, multiple sclerosis and diabetes. Also, Teitelbaum has simple advice to balance damage versus benefit when it comes to the sun: "Avoid sunburn, not sunshine," Teitelbaum said.
Myth #5: Heart failure is a death sentence.One of the biggest causes of death for many Americans is heart failure, but the condition does not necessarily mean a person's time is up. "It's very easy to improve heart muscle function using natural remedies that play very well with the medication," Teitelbaum said. Â "Certainly blood thinners that you want to get through doctors are okay before you add anything to those, but things like Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg a day will markedly improve heart function." Ribose, a simple energy nutrient, can help heart function, along with Acetyl Carnitine, magnesium and B-vitamins. Â Ultimately these supplements help improve muscle function. "The heart beats more efficiently, and therefore the symptoms often go away," Teitelbaum said.
Myth #6: Thyroid screenings are accurate.When it comes to the thyroid screening methodology doctors use today, Teitelbaum says doctors don't understand what â€˜normal' means. Â He says it means you're not in the highest or lowest 2 percent of the population. "You have to treat the person, not just the blood test," Teitelbaum said. "People whose thyroid levels are in the low-normal range, versus high-normal, have a 69 percent increased risk of dying of heart attack. Â People with mild, low thyroid _ where many doctors say we don't need to treat it _ if you do treat it, their heart attack risk goes down by more than 30 percent." Patients who are treated for mild to low thyroid often see increased energy levels, weight loss, and healthier skin and hair _ among other benefits, Teitelbaum added.
Â I know… this is sad but true…. sometimes I feel like the firemen … Many people just do NOT want to know the truth.
Â Â OK, enough for this time. But stay tuned. My next monthly newsletter will have more great info.
And please remember that CANCER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A DEATH SENTENCE!
Thanks and God bless.